Us haseen din ka intezaar rahega.
I wonder if we will get a pole dance!! 💃
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Us haseen din ka intezaar rahega.
I wonder if we will get a pole dance!! 💃
Tej is no where to find in precap
sahgun ka face
kanchan happy feet dancing
Shaan ; jaise kisi ne puri life ka badla le liya bete ne
apni mom ko woh respect dila raha hai shaurya jo shaan nahi kar paaya
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Sooooo…. 😁😂🤣🔥💥💥 Let’s the games begin!
To say that I’m super excited is an understatement!
This guy is such a badass Drama Queen! Sabki band bajaa raha hain, including hum aur humaare KPs ka🤣🤣! No MUs, no nonsense! Shaurya is personally installing the poles for BM and BP😝😅
I’d like to bring to notice .. Badi Maa is on board with SHAKHI Shaadi!!! She didn’t have objection to the shaadi itself but to the fact that Aastha shouldn’t be part of it 🤪🤣🤣 Who knew.. I mean who the heck knew that BM would be an ignorant Shakhi shipper! 😍🤪🥸*fireworks 💥🧨🧨 🎇🎆
@bold: Always finding that silver lining!
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Us haseen din ka intezaar rahega.
I wonder if we will get a pole dance!! 💃
One more pole dance leads to one more ShauHir VM from me 🤣
Haayyeeee maza aa gaya. Balle balle 💃💃💃💃
Thanks for sharing 👍
mere poll pe jaake vote kar shagun ke liye