Helllooo.!!
So any progression in ShriRao!!?😳
Any other topics to pass time?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Helllooo.!!
So any progression in ShriRao!!?😳
Any other topics to pass time?🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Helllooo.!!
So any progression in ShriRao!!?😳
Any other topics to pass time?🤣
Hmm, other topics🤔
I am so reminded of konark sun temple today😎🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
My aalsiness never let me reach till there
But I still am confident about painting, don't know why on earth am I
You can always give painting a try... but which style in specific😎
Originally posted by: sairat07
Helllooo.!!
So any progression in ShriRao!!?😳
Any other topics to pass time?🤣
Yes yes! Shristi crossed border illegally to visit Rao 😛
Shhhh it's a secret 🔒
Why so?🤓
Arre ShriRao ka vacation spot😎
Ooooooooo🤣
Don't know🤔
I kind if always like to visit there, just curiosity😆
I like these historical things, monuments, etc. I have wayyyyyyy too much interest in history than physics🤣
Yeh chhote chhote indications samjhne ki aadat daal lo😳🤣
Okayyy!
I'm still small na...will learn slowly😃