Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What does Sang-e-Mah mean?
So noman ijaz will be there too.🤔
It has Samia Mumtaz too. Director Saifi Hasan said that story is different, characters are different, but the cast is the same!😳
https://www.facebook.com/231928566958826/posts/1966040796880919/?app=fbl
I never saw the first one.. will try to watch this though
It has Samia Mumtaz too. Director Saifi Hasan said that story is different, characters are different, but the cast is the same!😳
https://www.facebook.com/231928566958826/posts/1966040796880919/?app=fbl
So story is different, characters r different then how r they related in a drama sense? Not really a sequel then.
So story is different, characters r different then how r they related in a drama sense? Not really a sequel then.
I guess it's a promotional sequel. Kinda like KAM3.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
I never saw the first one.. will try to watch this though
Yes. It is interesting and different. I hope the sequal too is set in a Pashton village background. I loved the whole feeling of it.👍🏼
So story is different, characters r different then how r they related in a drama sense? Not really a sequel then.
I think the same too. 😊Hum is doing the same tactics of GEO.😉
Such a weird title
It didnt need a sequel tbh
I found first one overrated😆