Are you talking about seven streaks😃??Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Aisa matt bol
Sandy aka Sandhya
One of the sweetest persons on IF...waise
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are you talking about seven streaks😃??Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Aisa matt bol
Sandy aka Sandhya
One of the sweetest persons on IF...waise
Some character awards
Winner and some I will try making for round winners
🥳 yes do join our award ceremony
I’ve been picking fights will al of them since this morning 😭🤣 The whole house hates me rn 🤷♀️🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Time to disown your sibs🤣
🤣 sorry... Kuch bhi karo aur so jao.. subah uth k dimag
chalegabhagega tezzzz
Haan i’m gonna try 🤞🥱
This is the last treasure hunt left anyway and then just sheep and anti-sheep which won’t take long ofc🤞
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Take your time sweetheart!! 🤗
Achha hai, 18 se meri exam hai to weekend pe hi free rahungi main😆
Oh goodluck Neha🤗
I guess winning siggie ke liye bhi time chaiye hoga toh that is also there
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I dont think so it even makes sense
It's a tongue twister
समझ, समझ के समझ को समझो, समझ समझना भी एक समझ है। समझ, समझ के जो न समझे, मेरी समझ में वो ना समझ है
I forgot the actual thing😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I guess winning siggie ke liye bhi time chaiye hoga toh that is also there
Totally understandable no need to explain 🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Are you talking about seven streaks😃??
No...
I am talking about Sevenstreaks
Weekend tak results good😃. Dekhte hai kaun jitegaOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
Okay...
I guess results and awards weekend tak hi mil payenge
Sorry guys for the delay but its kinda needed