We will contribute with sane dil-o-dimaag🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We will contribute with sane dil-o-dimaag🥺
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Bilkul, par le jaaye kaha uss shubh kaam ke liye, yoga camp, nashik, GC🤣
SaiRat k shaadi k mandap mein!🤣
Exactly, didi will be paap mukt🤣
Btw have u seen new video of Mitali's son and DIL
🤣
Again🤨
No, I am still mentally fit, so I haven't 😌
It was a little scary how the ahem ahem... girlfriend was swinging him🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
It was a little scary how the ahem ahem... girlfriend was swinging him🤣
Where is this video, I haven't seen it🙈👶🤣
DIL 🤣. Is she universal GF and bahu😆
She's a universal rishtedaar🤣