Originally posted by: Savera84
Thank you SK for the tag.
My 5 Chocolates for the challenge
(Updated 3rd time 😊)
Cheers.....
Amazing chocolates 😍😍 I love White Chocoate, and I love Rafaello, specially its outer coconut shell ❤❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thank you SK for the tag.
My 5 Chocolates for the challenge
(Updated 3rd time 😊)
Cheers.....
Amazing chocolates 😍😍 I love White Chocoate, and I love Rafaello, specially its outer coconut shell ❤❤
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Hello guys.... 🥳
Here is my chocolate challenge:
Oreo Cadbury Chocolate
![]()
Kitkat White Chocolate
Hershey's chocolate
Perk
Munch choco rolls
Amazing collection of chocolates And I love all of them, can't pick out a fav ❤️ Thanks for tagging 🤗
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
My Chocolate List❤️ (My Fav Kitkats are already out of stock😭)
- Kitkat Gold
- Safari
- Amul Dark Chocolate
- Fox's Chocolate
- Coin Chocolates (Childhood memory)
Wow 🤩🤩 coin chocolates, dark chocolate and kitkat are my all time favs. Thanks for tagging ❤️
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
My Chocolate Challenge. 🥳Doing mine now, cos some of my favs are still available. 😍
Thanks for tagging SK 🤗 I am fond of Mars, Maltesers and Dairy Milk Caramel. I haven't tried Bounty or Rolo, but I would love to
Sahi hai diabetes dedo tum log 😆
My all time fav is milkybar
Going to steal this
Originally posted by: tournesol
There is no looking back when Amul is teamed up with Silk and Ferrero Rocher. ❤❤ Lovely collection, 🤗
Thanks🤗
We are meeting for the first time I believe... what should I call you?
I just had nutella pizza
Amazing collection... gold coin chocolate has so many good old memories with it❤️
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842