My chocolates for chocolate challenge are-
1. Coffee Bite
2. Amul Fruit & Nut chocolate-
3. Dairy Milk Bubbly
4. Ferrero Rocher
5. Pulse toffee
There is no looking back when Amul is teamed up with Silk and Ferrero Rocher. ❤❤ Lovely collection, 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
My chocolates for chocolate challenge are-
1. Coffee Bite
2. Amul Fruit & Nut chocolate-
3. Dairy Milk Bubbly
4. Ferrero Rocher
5. Pulse toffee
There is no looking back when Amul is teamed up with Silk and Ferrero Rocher. ❤❤ Lovely collection, 🤗
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
My Chocolate List❤️ (My Fav Kitkats are already out of stock😭)
- Kitkat Gold
- Safari
- Amul Dark Chocolate
- Fox's Chocolate
- Coin Chocolates (Childhood memory)
Yummy choices Barfi. ❤️
I wanna take safari, kitkat gold and coin chocolate.
Coins are memories. I was so crazy for them. humesha mangti thi papa se 😆
Never tried kitkat gold
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
My Chocolate List❤️ (My Fav Kitkats are already out of stock😭)
- Kitkat Gold
- Safari
- Amul Dark Chocolate
- Fox's Chocolate
- Coin Chocolates (Childhood memory)
You're welcome 🤗
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
My Chocolate Challenge. 🥳Doing mine now, cos some of my favs are still available. 😍
Yummy chocolates. 😋
I'll take mars and maltesers 😆
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Yummy choices Barfi. ❤️
I wanna take safari, kitkat gold and coin chocolate.
Coins are memories. I was so crazy for them. humesha mangti thi papa se 😆
Never tried kitkat gold
Even I was crazy for those coins😍
So yummy those were❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina same here, all those chocolate like hajmola, kisme, mango bite was my childhood basically
Yeah, those candies are in fond memories of the childhood. 😳 Thank you so much for sharing the memories. 🤗
Hena those were real coins for us. ❤️
❤️
Lovely menu of urs!
I'm taking maltesers❤️
Thank you so much for the chocolates Asfia and Maria🤗🤗
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842