Yipee. I hope our answers differ😆
If you can't focus now try solving it tomorrow morning.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yipee. I hope our answers differ😆
If you can't focus now try solving it tomorrow morning.
Seems like i haven’t visited this thread in ages
Whose sent their answers already?
I’ve just done the riddles so far…and i’m veryyy doubtful about my answers 🙆♀️😭
I did and 3 other people if I'm not wrong
tum se riddles solve hoagye Kia 😲
Yipee. I hope our answers differ😆
If you can't focus now try solving it tomorrow morning.
Ralph ne dmgh nikal dia hai Mera🤣
Oh okay😲
All fastest fingers in your group 😆
Mujhe mere group ka kuch pata nahi , i know kiffi started working on it 😆
Have you looked at the riddles yet?
Haan dekha hai riddle ek hi solve ki abhi tak
Haan Prats toh hai hi fastest finger, Ramya n Havana bhi bhejdiye
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan dekha hai riddle ek hi solve ki abhi tak
Haan Prats toh hai hi fastest finger, Ramya n Havana bhi bhejdiye
Fresh mind se baithna.. maine hint to de di..Lexi ne bhi di hai.. ho jayega
kon sa wala solve Kia 😲Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan dekha hai riddle ek hi solve ki abhi tak
Haan Prats toh hai hi fastest finger, Ramya n Havana bhi bhejdiye
Maine teeno kar diye, but confident with not even 1Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan dekha hai riddle ek hi solve ki abhi tak
Haan Prats toh hai hi fastest finger, Ramya n Havana bhi bhejdiye
3rd riddle is interesting. Answer i got straight away, but let’s see 🤷♀️🤣
You have to think like them 3 now 😆
you solved third one😲Maine teeno kar diye, but confident with not even 1
3rd riddle is interesting. Answer i got straight away, but let’s see 🤷♀️🤣
You have to think like them 3 now 😆
Ralph mujhe bhi smjh Aja 😭😭😭😭😭🤸🤸🤣
tum se riddles solve hoagye Kia 😲
Took a lot of effort but yeah