Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main forum pe aati rehti hu.. to read OS n all.. discussion kabhi thoda bahot dekh leti hu😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I came here koi nahi tha to main Rudrakaal dekhne chali gayi.. silent forum hai ekdum.. 😆 episode achha tha
Missed y'all!!🤗
Was a bit busy today 😆
Hope you had a nice day 🤗
I did! Hope yours was good too! Busy rehna to hai hi😆
Glad to know 😃
I hate being busy 😆
I love being busy! 😆
Yusss.. I like to keep myself occupied with something or the other.. khali dimag shaitaan ka ghar hota hai na😆
.I don't wanna be left alone with my thoughts except at night
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Yusss.. I like to keep myself occupied with something or the other.. khali dimag shaitaan ka ghar hota hai na😆
.I don't wanna be left alone with my thoughts except at night
Ohh 😔
Hmm it is a good way to distract yourself.
I usually watch some random series when I'm free. I hardly ever think tbh 😆
Seems like i haven’t visited this thread in ages
Whose sent their answers already?
I’ve just done the riddles so far…and i’m veryyy doubtful about my answers 🙆♀️😭