Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
tagging some folks, call your gangs here๐
Now?๐ฒ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
tagging some folks, call your gangs here๐
Now?๐ฒ
Mera 1 bhi Nahi huaOriginally posted by: CX6M6D7YDX2BCL6E
Think I will end up with 1 point ๐
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Matlab?
5 goals ki jagah 5 point and 1 point 23 goals ki jagah 1 goal 23 points
Google Bahurani gave me Kannedda firstOriginally posted by: gurl-enchanted
And what will ever explain Canada? ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ I was counting on this point. Google uncle also mentioned US first. Gayi bhains ocean mein
Inna saara bhed bhaav kiya hai Google ne life mein mere saath
Same here๐
Mentor is being dildaar๐คฃOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
5 goals ki jagah 5 point and 1 point 23 goals ki jagah 1 goal 23 points
Ya always go with 1st ans in google
appy is playing surprise surprise with us๐คฃ
Game started with an anda for wonโt be a good game. I better do better next round.๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1