Originally posted by: jacinta_91
4 th pic on the right..zoom karko dekho..halka halka beard mein ahaan lag raha hai
We have all taken Ishqi's zoom karke dekhiye very seriously🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: jacinta_91
4 th pic on the right..zoom karko dekho..halka halka beard mein ahaan lag raha hai
We have all taken Ishqi's zoom karke dekhiye very seriously🤣
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I don;t know. Someone in forum mentioned it. I also asked for the pic but nobody posted yet.
yes i only mentioned it.
akshita ka red dress mein pic tha and ahaan kaa bhi red tee mein tha. dono seperately aaye the pictures
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP02pYvholA/?utm_medium=copy_link
In my opinion this can be an offscreen picture too, not necessary BTS. But there have been speculations that this might be a date picture.
Thanks for sharing🤗
Really hope it turns out to be a date❤️❤️
Ahaan in red wala bhi dedo pic😆
it will be. yeh ishqi ka look hai. zhumke bhi hain dekho. and yeh hairstyle same airport wala hai.
I just hope they give new shoes/jooti to Ahaan in wedding atleast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VuM3YrOQr0
check the pic in 0.17 .
I feel, we can ignore background talks
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Ahaan in red wala bhi dedo pic😆
nahi mil rahi
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VuM3YrOQr0
check the pic in 0.17 .
I feel, we can ignore background talks
That is from Sonu Raj's wedding.