Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Few days back she was saying ki Virat is not giving any SUKH to Sai. 🤣🤣
That was for Sai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Few days back she was saying ki Virat is not giving any SUKH to Sai. 🤣🤣
That was for Sai🤣
Yes, she was talking about Sukh. Now, it our responsibility to find a Rao for him. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Kaaheka journey, kuch nahi hai, atleast tum toh aajao mere side pe🤣
konsi side
She is roa ki behna
Searching for Shristhi bhabhi
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@maahi11 and I have already seen a part of it...kabhi parde se latak ke, kabhi binoculars se🙈
aare yaar i missed it
I won’t believe in that hospital scene the whole forum tagged Shristhi for shirtless viru
Will be back in 20 mins don’t go
I myself had anticipated the tag🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Yes, she was talking about Sukh. Now, it our responsibility to find a Rao for him. 🤣🤣
sukh ☺️🤣
Aone dil ke khawab tm Sai ke baare me bol ke mat batao. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@maahi11 and I have already seen a part of it...kabhi parde se latak ke, kabhi binoculars se🙈
Kuch bhi nahi hai🤣
I want photographic image proof 🤣
aare tum log decide kro bhen hi hai na😉
we know what what papad we have belofied
Kabhi khet main, kabhi parde pay, kabhi durbin say
Kabhi neighbor banke sab Dekha