Babe we were in kitchen
Dumping us there u went in barish ka masum ka luft utane with Rao, I get ur tactic man
Shristhi yaar... hum yaha kitchen meiin garam tel se jal rahe hai you left for bheegi bheegi raaton meiin
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Babe we were in kitchen
Dumping us there u went in barish ka masum ka luft utane with Rao, I get ur tactic man
Shristhi yaar... hum yaha kitchen meiin garam tel se jal rahe hai you left for bheegi bheegi raaton meiin
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Rao from SP, 6:30 show wala.
Perfect for Shrishti. His surname is Rao both onscreen and off-screen.
And his 1st name is sai make him ur dil ka raja
I don't notice temperature of other people 🤣
really like din main bhaiya raat main saiya type 🤪🤪🤪
ooh😳
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Rao from SP, 6:30 show wala.
Perfect for Shrishti. His surname is Rao both onscreen and off-screen.
He will be bhaiya, you seem very interested in him😳
Pls, I'll rather let you call me Godzilla rather than this🤣
Nah I want you to have him. 🤣🤣
So u r planing to call Rao bubui knew it u r so into him
I could have posted a picture for you. I don't think we are allowed to. Waise you can meet him and check his temperature. ☺️☺️