No,it's a bit risky for my phone battery 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No,it's a bit risky for my phone battery 🤣
Arre yaar, kya batau, I am even getting in danger with flowers🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Gaur se dekhiye... Shristhi brought in the point of loovvee❤️😎
I am okay with sibling love🤣
You will get your Vada Pav tomorrow.
We know very well what love you were talking about😎#RaoLove😳
Exactly, crispy besan ball with stuffed aloo😳
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Gaur se dekhiye... Shristhi brought in the point of loovvee❤️😎
I told u she is interested bas humare samne natak
Shristhi, How about that Rao who comes on SP at 6:30 ??
This is so damn funny, Raolove🤣
I don't know which fungi you are talking about🤣
Shristhi ko chahiye hi kya aur
ek Aloo Aur ek rao
hey guys what’s up