Tu phir busy reh hamesha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tu phir busy reh hamesha🤣
Ohh Enjoy Enjoy😆
Sai is very quite on SM from quite few days 😲hope he is fine as yesterday scene can seriously take a good toll on him mentally as he also said I forget myself while portraying raghav specially some heavy scene I goes to completely in my blank zone 😕
I know he is busy shooting but still ..I think mentally yesterday scene has seriously effected him big time ..And hence he goes all quite ..Hope he comes out soon from that zone..☯️🥱
Miss bhi tum hi krogi🤣
Sai is very quite on SM from quite few days 😲hope he is fine as yesterday scene can seriously take a good toll on him mentally as he also said I forget myself while portraying raghav specially some heavy scene I goes to completely in my blank zone 😕
I know he is busy shooting but still ..I think mentally yesterday scene has seriously effected him big time ..And hence he goes all quite ..Hope he comes out soon from that zone..☯️🥱
It shouldn't be the case as that scene was shot a while back before the show completed 100 episodes on the screen. He was looking fine on the day of shoot and during celebrations...
Hello girls (and silent guys), what's up?
Originally posted by: subbuappu
It shouldn't be the case as that scene was shot a while back before the show completed 100 episodes on the screen. He was looking fine on the day of shoot and during celebrations...
Nope they shoot sometime once scene many time and on diffrent day yesterday shoot must be reshooted after 100 ep celebration. He is definitely in quite zone ...
Originally posted by: rikara94
Awww koi na behan...aaj gale mil🤗
.waise agar main bhi kal idhar hoti toh i bet tu mere se bhi friendship end kar leti 🤣
Yeh ki na baat masooma baji 🤣
Ikr Appi🤣😎
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4