Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
What the😳
Oh pls, no one dared to gift me flowers on my birthday, if Raja Rao knew me, he wouldn't have took this risk🤣
Shristhi... memory loss effects you know... tch tch🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
What the😳
Oh pls, no one dared to gift me flowers on my birthday, if Raja Rao knew me, he wouldn't have took this risk🤣
Shristhi... memory loss effects you know... tch tch🤣
Where is the new CC😭
Arre but kuch toh yaad hona chahiye, aise zuy zuy karke thermal image jaise🤣
But I don't remember if he is a human or bacteria🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
As in to give, phool dene mein kya problem hai🤣
Flowers these days
@bold Ohhhhhh!!
Sry I didn't knew about the discussion🤣
Chose random comment as there is too much "Sannata" in the forum since morning and as u are online I came to take a break from Maths!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Arre but kuch toh yaad hona chahiye, aise zuy zuy karke thermal image jaise🤣
But I don't remember if he is a human or bacteria🤣
Shristhiiiii.... the thirst to know about him is biggest memory left❤️
Originally posted by: sairat07
@bold Ohhhhhh!!
Sry I didn't knew about the discussion🤣
Chose random comment as there is too much "Sannata" in the forum since morning and as u are online I came to take a break from Maths!🤣🤣
@bold
What topic are you studying by the way😆
Sets!
Originally posted by: sairat07
@bold Ohhhhhh!!
Sry I didn't knew about the discussion🤣
Chose random comment as there is too much "Sannata" in the forum since morning and as u are online I came to take a break from Maths!🤣🤣
Shucks, your maths reminded me that I have to do biomolecules today 🤣 And Halogen and phosphorus qualitative analysis🤣
Shaam ko😎
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Shucks, your maths reminded me that I have to do biomolecules today 🤣 And Halogen and phosphorus qualitative analysis🤣
Shaam ko😎
U r biology student na!?
I'm of Maths😃