Users

Frequent Posters

Evarasha thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx

Continued...

Part-3 

Cherishing Moments!

Raghav:O Saree ka Dukaan! Kidhar kho gya tum?? Apne fantasy land se bahar aao...

He snapped his finger.

Pallavi: Main yahin he hun...

She rudely said and behaved as if she knew when he came.

Raghav: Ha toh phir paglo ki tarah kyu muskura rha tha? Ha batao zara???..

Pallavi: Tumne mujhe pagal kaha...!

She angrily said.

Raghav: Ha toh pagal ko pagal nhi bolega toh aur kya bolu??

Pallavi with irritating tone. "Accha...Main pagal to tum Sanki.."

"Nhi vo toh tumhara Baba hai..." He said it in one breathe. Then was about to laugh on what he said,he stopped. Upon Seeing Pallavi staring him with folded arms.

Raghav:oh sorry!...flow flow mein nikal gya..

Vaise bhi kal toh tum tumare pagal khane...mera matlab apne ghar vapas ja rha h..Hamesha ke liye(in low tone)...Tum toh khush hogi na...isliya itna smile kar rha tha.."

Pallavi:Hamesha ke liye... In same tone.

She repeated his words.

Raghav's phone Rings 

Raghav: Ha bol Farhad...

Farhad:Anna...kahan hai aap? Syra aur Ammi aapka wait kar rhi hai...

Raghav: Ha ...main bas thodi der mein aa rha hai...teri bhabhi ko thoda aur waqt lagega ka sajne sawarne mein...

Farhad: ji Anna... He chuckled.

Then he cuts the call.

Pallavi:You...Raghav...!

Raghav: What!...tum toh aisa dekh rha h jaise kha jaayega...jao ...jake jaldi ready ho..

She nodded. As she didn't want to argue at this time because of less time.

After Half n hour 

"Ha...Farhad main bas 5 min mein nikal rha h"

He walked out from his room , setting his wrist watch from his one hand while attending call.

He was looking so handsome in golden shalwar and white kurta. 

Raghav: Saree ka Dukaan...ready hua ki nhi? Hamein nikah mein aaj he jana h agle saal nhi..

No answer 

Tum toh aisa tayyar ho rha h jaise aaj tumhara Nikah h ...aur kitna time...

Raghav paused and got mesmerized seeing Pallavi. He stared at her without blinking.

Pallavi: offo Raghav!...pichle janam mein loudspeaker the kya ?? Tumhe kya pata ladkiyon ko kitna kaam hota hai ...cheeze choose krna aur unpe hazaar baar sochna ki theek lag rha h ki nhi...

Pallavi took a pause.

Raghav got astonished upon seeing her was lost in her beauty. She was looking absolutely stunning in white and golden combo. Her gharara with checks of  golden zari on white base. Her  short (mid thigh length) kameez with golden tinted silhouette of flowers. The three golden button in between and her dupatta, draped from on one side, with banarsi touch. Her small maang tika and simple plain golden earrings.

Pallavi: Raghav....ab tumhe der nhi ho rhi??

Raghav came back to senses.

"Amma aur Kirti ready ho gye?" He asked 

Amma and kirti together: Ha...hum ready hain...

Raghav:hmm...chalo...bhut late ho gya hai.. 

Pallavi:Oh..

Raghav:Ab kya hua Saree ka Dukaan...

Pallavi:vo main jhoomar lagana bhool gyi.. main bas abhi aati hun...

She immediately goes to her room.

Raghav: Ek kaam kariye Amma aap dono driver ke saath jaiye..Main Pallavi ko leke aata hun...

Amma and Kirti left.

Raghav goes to her room.

Raghav: Tumne itne kuch pehna toh hai ...ab chhodo isko...aur chalo...Farhad dus baar call kr chuka hai...

Pallavi: Ab tumne itne pyaar se diya tha toh kaise na pehenti...bs ho gya ...2 min 

She said while adjusting her jhoomar infront of mirror.

Raghav hold her hand and adjusted it by himself.

The way he was staring her,this gaze was different. As if he was seeing her last time. He wanted to hold her back but he can't.He wanted to give her happiness back at the cost of his own happiness. He will be left alone like before. 

He puts control on his emotions!

Raghav: Ab mirror mein ghoorta he rahega ...ya chalega bhi...main car mein wait kr rha hun...jaldi aao...

He left.

Pallavi: Ajeeb insaan hai...ghoor khud rha tha aur mujhe keh rha ...ab itna ghoor he rha tha toh kam se kaam tareef he kardeta ...nhi voh kaha hoga iss Ghamandi Rao se...pata nhi main issko poori life jhelungi... Pheww....

On the way to the venue (In Car)

Pallavi twirling her mangalsutra from her hand. Thinking on what circumstances they married to each other. From day one she wanted to go away from him,now when the time has finally arrived why she is hesistating ?

To be continued...

Precap: Rose ( aage guess karo)

Thank you 😊 for taking your precious time out for reading it! Please leave your comments below. And let me know how you feel about this part!

"No...I don't believe in soulmates but

teri nazron ne dil ka kiya jo hashar asar ye hua ...ab in mein he doob ke ho jaaon paar yhi hai dua aa Ankhon mein teri ajab se ajab se aadayein hai"

Yes...This reel song running whole time in my mind when i am writing this...lol🤣

Lovely update❤ wait for next chapter

Roses🌷🌷🌷 proposal hai kyaaa?

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evarasha

Lovely update❤ wait for next chapter

Roses🌷🌷🌷 proposal hai kyaaa?

Thanks!❤️ will update tonight if its finish on time😆

Proposal?umm...you'll soon get to know!😉

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Loved reading it Addy🤗🤗

Neha054 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am excited for the next part ! Is she going to the Deshmukhs for a time before realisation kicks in or is she not going to go there in the 1 place 😍😍. Angst Angst 😍😬🤞

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice one🤗try to update soon ye roses ka kya masla hai pata karna h🤭🕵️‍♀️

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely 😳 oh ho Rose🌹🌹for precap. Pallavi k hair se special fantasy hai hmare Don anna ko so my guess ballon mein sajayega Raghav 🌹waiting for next update 

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Lovely 😳 oh ho Rose🌹🌹for precap. Pallavi k hair se special fantasy hai hmare Don anna ko so my guess ballon mein sajayega Raghav 🌹waiting for next update 

This one is for you Addy

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pallavi looks so pretty---i am imagining her in my head rn---

This part is so faulous--especially Pallavi twirling the mangalsutra and the stare of Raghav---they have a sense of longing for each other

I hope shaadi main kuch dhamaka ho---like becuase Farhad ki Ammi considers Raghav like a son--she wants him to get married along with Syra on the same stage---or maybe during the recital of what a husband and wife are expected to do for each other---Raghav and Pallavi confess their feeling

Just some crazy ideas which could be happening since I cant think of anything possible with rose🤣

In all this I forgot---amazingly well written---I love how it feels like they are normal couple while reading this and not the one getting divorced(agar court ne divorce appeal cancel kar di and ask them to stay for 6 months together)

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update ❤️🤗

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

and now that reel song will gonna be the BGM in my mind till tomorrow or so...but but but superbbbbb update...waiting for next one