Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

End of day Sanki isnt worth it. No matter what anyone says or does, he has his own opinion and lens to view people whether its right or wrong. He is too blinded.

Raghav is known to go extremes. But nothing more than self-respect for anyone plus he isn't at fault this time. I am hopeful he doesn't do it.  He has taken the blame from his amma and keerthi for separating them from his dad and brother. Lived 10 years with that MU from them, didn't bother to explain or they weren't ready to listen. He might take Pallavi in that same route..Let go, let her assume he is wrong/only eligible for her nafrat because she got separated from her family due to him. 

I would rather love to see Raghav walk out of everyone's life, tum logon ko jo sochna hai socho..I am gone..chal Farhad.

Pallavi already realized that sanki is blinded by ego and anger so she isn't making efforts to fix things with him right now. If he redeems himself, I'm sure she will give him another chance but she's putting her own self-respect first instead of groveling in front of him, phew. 

@bold I want to see this too, but not before he makes it clear to Pallavi that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and is leaving it up to her to decide their future. Let him give her time to think it through and if she wants to be with him without obligation then he will wait for her, otherwise he will respectfully keep his distance. 

I do think though, that after tasting a sample of this marital life and a mild form of budding apnapan from Pallavi, he won't be the same as he used to be. Also, I don't want Raghav to leave Pallavi without an explanation and make her feel abandoned again. She's suffered enough and if she knows that Raghav genuinely wants her as a wife then at least she can make a decision about her on life as to whether she wants to give their marriage a chance.

I don't mind the three of them going to Kolhapur or somewhere else to start a fresh life, with Farhad and Harish in tow. Raghav has showrooms everywhere and he can set up office in another city. Pallavi can set up her business or dance school in a new city too. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

What I meant was even if it was accidental fans raised a hue and cry over the slap in KRPKAB still that scene was there as it was essential so Iโ€™m quite nervous about this one also. Yes, heโ€™s sorta bull headed when it comes to people accepting relationships. And on that note why does he say sanki has to forgive Pallu in the precap?I mean what grave thing dis Pallu do to have sankiโ€™s forgiveness?going against his explicit warning not to associate herself with Raghav ? Like seriously? Or marrying Raghav after being thrown out of the house? ๐Ÿ˜’ I donโ€™t get what Raghav meant.. can you please let me know what exactly he means?

TBH, I share your nervousness in how they're going to handle this situation too. Not necessarily just due to how essential the scene may or may not be, but also that by presenting what they did in the precap, they've kind of written themselves into a bit of a corner, one that there are very few acceptable ways to come out of. Of course, the best case scenario would be for Raghav to just say screw it and walk out, now. But if he's gone there again despite Pallavi's explicit disapproval, I somehow don't see him ending this tamasha till she releases him from the challenge. If not Raghav himself, I'd prefer it to be Sharda. She's turning into another Milind these days, a well meaning but silent spectator. Where's the fire from the day she walked out to find Pallavi? These days she's just doing her mann hi mann mein support, and it's high time someone called Vijay out. It's also worth noting though that neither Sharda nor Pallavi are visible in that scene. 

As for the whole 'forgive Pallavi' thing...that's been my grouse with this entire track ever since it began. It blows my mind that the narrative has been this twisted. Does anyone in the show even remember that it's Pallavi who deserved the apology from her family?? No one except Sharda has apologized to her yet ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก And even Raghav is speaking this language now. Ugh. 

Man, I truly miss the Raghav who could tell Pallavi that her family doesn't deserve her. I truly appreciate his intention right now- he listened when she spoke, and realized that no matter how shitty these people were, she loves them and misses them, and wants them back. He was the catalyst for the rift, so he's trying to bridge it. And yeah, this is helping Pallavi find more clarity, but it's also empowering the Deshmukhs and their never ending toxicity ๐Ÿคข

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good morning girl 

Time to For RR to be back for Lion , Sulu, VD and if Krishna Rao is alive then to give him back it will be poetic justice too

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CM6eZWhluMO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Arati007 - 2 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arati007

Good morning girl 

Time to For RR to be back for Lion , Sulu, VD and if Krishna Rao is alive then to give him back it will be poetic justice too

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CM6eZWhluMO/?utm_medium=copy_link

I want this Raghav Rao back, well overdue. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Exactly, if anything Sanki should apologize for what he did and said. 

Doesn't Raghav realize that Sanki will never love or respect Pallavi the way she deserves? 

I remember in an old episode he was saying that he wasn't sure if Pallavi would get the same love in her new sasural that she gets at the Ds if ever remarried. One day I want Raghav to think seriously if she would get the same love and respect at the Ds that he knows he can give her. 

It's hard to relate to now, but back in the earliest of episodes, I preferred Vijay to Sharda. Sharda was too keen on remarrying Pallavi, which Pallavi explicitly mentioned not wanting. Vijay used to take her side more there, which I appreciated, and I hated Sharda's pushiness on the matter. In retrospect though, I can't help but speculate whether Vijay had ulterior motives there. Also, I wonder whether Sharda at least subconsciously had an inkling that spending the rest of her life in that house isn't the healthiest option for Pallavi, which is why she was as pushy as she was. While it's likely that character sketches just changed as the show progressed, these recent episodes do cast a new light on what we've seen previously. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

TBH, I share your nervousness in how they're going to handle this situation too. Not necessarily just due to how essential the scene may or may not be, but also that by presenting what they did in the precap, they've kind of written themselves into a bit of a corner, one that there are very few acceptable ways to come out of. Of course, the best case scenario would be for Raghav to just say screw it and walk out, now. But if he's gone there again despite Pallavi's explicit disapproval, I somehow don't see him ending this tamasha till she releases him from the challenge. If not Raghav himself, I'd prefer it to be Sharda. She's turning into another Milind these days, a well meaning but silent spectator. Where's the fire from the day she walked out to find Pallavi? These days she's just doing her mann hi mann mein support, and it's high time someone called Vijay out. It's also worth noting though that neither Sharda nor Pallavi are visible in that scene. 

As for the whole 'forgive Pallavi' thing...that's been my grouse with this entire track ever since it began. It blows my mind that the narrative has been this twisted. Does anyone in the show even remember that it's Pallavi who deserved the apology from her family?? No one except Sharda has apologized to her yet ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก And even Raghav is speaking this language now. Ugh. 

Man, I truly miss the Raghav who could tell Pallavi that her family doesn't deserve her. I truly appreciate his intention right now- he listened when she spoke, and realized that no matter how shitty these people were, she loves them and misses them, and wants them back. He was the catalyst for the rift, so he's trying to bridge it. And yeah, this is helping Pallavi find more clarity, but it's also empowering the Deshmukhs and their never ending toxicity ๐Ÿคข

Agree with you 100%. Enough is enough. Even if Sanki 'forgives' Pallavi what's to guarantee he won't do this next time he disagrees with her on something or she doesn't obey his ridiculous commands? Besides, Pallavi herself knows she has nothing to ask forgiveness for, so she hasn't even tried, not once. I am curious as to what made Raghav go back and insist Sanki forgive her despite Pallavi's clear message to Sanki as she led Raghav out by his hand. 

I think the precap is explicitly to make a fork in this story. Either Raghav doesn't comply and storms out of there after giving Sanki a piece of his mind or Sharda finally speaks up and refuses to enable Sanki any more. Best would be for BWA to diffuse the situation because she's the only one who Sanki listens to. Would be poetic justice to see her speaking for Pallavi against her will. ๐Ÿ˜†

As for Raghav telling Pallavi the Ds don't deserve her, I think Amma was the one who also made him accept the fact that it didn't matter whether the Ds were deserving, Pallavi accepted them as family. Perhaps it's linked to her past and that death, so she feels a need to maintain such ties. Who knows? The point is that right now Raghav is leaving no stone unturned not just to mend their relationships but also because after revealing the truth and addressing why he was estranged from his family, he wants to make sure that she doesn't go through the same thing for months/years on end. 

I know Sanki is being ridiculous but even after all this talk of self-respect between Raghav and Pallavi, especially what his father was made to do by the neighbor, I still feel there is a small possibility Raghav will do what Sanki asks or at least consider it. This is because he wants so much to make things right and because deep down he cares so much for her that he's willing to put aside his self-respect, the way he has repeatedly done with Amma and Keerti despite their behavior towards him. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

It's hard to relate to now, but back in the earliest of episodes, I preferred Vijay to Sharda. Sharda was too keen on remarrying Pallavi, which Pallavi explicitly mentioned not wanting. Vijay used to take her side more there, which I appreciated, and I hated Sharda's pushiness on the matter. In retrospect though, I can't help but speculate whether Vijay had ulterior motives there. Also, I wonder whether Sharda at least subconsciously had an inkling that spending the rest of her life in that house isn't the healthiest option for Pallavi, which is why she was as pushy as she was. While it's likely that character sketches just changed as the show progressed, these recent episodes do cast a new light on what we've seen previously. 

I was thinking the same, but seeing his reaction when Pallavi told her why Raghav was in her bedroom (blouse hook incident) already showed us hints of his hypocrisy. Things kept building on from that and here we are today. As many have said on the forum, Sanki's gripe isn't with Pallavi at all now, it's with Raghav directly. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Agree with you 100%. Enough is enough. Even if Sanki 'forgives' Pallavi what's to guarantee he won't do this next time he disagrees with her on something or she doesn't obey his ridiculous commands? Besides, Pallavi herself knows she has nothing to ask forgiveness for, so she hasn't even tried, not once. I am curious as to what made Raghav go back and insist Sanki forgive her despite Pallavi's clear message to Sanki as he led Raghav out by his hand. 

I think the precap is explicitly to make a fork in this story. Either Raghav doesn't comply and storms out of there after giving Sanki a piece of his mind or Sharda finally speaks up and refuses to enable Sanki any more. Best would be for BWA to diffuse the situation because she's the only one who Sanki listens to. Would be poetic justice to see her speaking for Pallavi against her will. ๐Ÿ˜†

As for Raghav telling Pallavi the Ds don't deserve her, I think Amma was the one who also made him accept the fact that it didn't matter whether the Ds were deserving, Pallavi accepted them as family. Perhaps it's linked to her past and that death, so she feels a need to maintain such ties. Who knows? The point is that right now Raghav is leaving no stone unturned not just to mend their relationships but also because after revealing the truth and addressing why he was estranged from his family, he wants to make sure that she doesn't go through the same thing for months/years on end. 

I know Sanki is being ridiculous but even after all this talk of self-respect between Raghav and Pallavi, especially what his father was made to do by the neighbor, I still feel there is a small possibility Raghav will do what Sanki asks or at least consider it. This is because he wants so much to make things right and because deep down he cares so much for her that he's willing to put aside his self-respect, the way he has repeatedly done with Amma and Keerti despite their behavior towards him. 

At this point, if Pallavi is "forgiven and accepted back", her life is going to be actual hell. I can just about see it. She'll never have a modicum of freedom. Vijay used to get Nikhil to chaperone Pallavi's shop visits if Raghav was involved even before, I assume he'll only amp that up. Endless taanas from Sulochana, Amrutha and Mansi- these used to be restricted to her widowhood, now they'll add content about an affair, her gold-digger ways, an elopement and a short-lived marriage. Unlike before, Vijay won't stop them, rather, he'll hold his greatness over Pallavi for as long as he lives. Ehsaan roz ginwaye jaayenge- not only did they accept her after her husband died, they were willing to forgive this major misstep of hers ("teri zindagi naye sire se sawarunga"). Now, she better be indebted for life. Mujhe soch kar hi ghutan ho rahi hai. 

LMAO, you've changed my mind on my most preferred outcome. I wanted Raghav to refuse straight up, but now I want Sulochana to do this ๐Ÿคฃ Wouldn't it be funny, though, if we're expecting this to be Sharda's breaking point, but it ends up being Milind's? He does have it in him- I remember his rage at Sulochana post-abortion, but he's become such a bland character ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

@bold- fully agree- I think I can see it playing out this way, which is what made the precap all the more disturbing. Poor baby. ๐Ÿ’” My slight peeve here is that he's once again not hearing what she said- she doesn't want reconciliation on these terms. She's not just said it, but even acted on it twice- not leaving with Vijay, and leading Raghav out of the house. It's consistent writing because of the mental state he's in, plus we need to keep in mind that he has no insight to Pallavi's thought process, especially to the extent we as an audience do, but he's making the same mistake he did when he came home from the Deshmukh's and told her she has a trash family (though I want him to go back to that ๐Ÿ˜…), which was presuming the best outcome for her, rather than listening to what she is saying. But of course, we haven't seen what leads to this scenario, so I'm trying to stay neutral. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
Medha0609 thumbnail

I was thinking the same, but seeing his reaction when Pallavi told her why Raghav was in her bedroom (blouse hook incident) already showed us hints of his hypocrisy. Things kept building on from that and here we are today. As many have said on the forum, Sanki's gripe isn't with Pallavi at all now, it's with Raghav directly. 

Exactly and Vijay constantly doubting Pallavi after the blouse incident shows that he didnโ€™t want her to remarry not because he was worried about her happiness but I think he sees her as his sonโ€™s widow and he wants to keep seeing her that way.

Because if anything Raghav behaved like a real gentleman in that particular instance he went to her even though he knew she wouldnโ€™t listen to him and told her about her wardrobe malfunction.

Medha0609 thumbnail

At this point, if Pallavi is "forgiven and accepted back", her life is going to be actual hell. I can just about see it. She'll never have a modicum of freedom. Vijay used to get Nikhil to chaperone Pallavi's shop visits if Raghav was involved even before, I assume he'll only amp that up. Endless taanas from Sulochana, Amrutha and Mansi- these used to be restricted to her widowhood, now they'll add content about an affair, her gold-digger ways, an elopement and a short-lived marriage. Unlike before, Vijay won't stop them, rather, he'll hold his greatness over Pallavi for as long as he lives. Ehsaan roz ginwaye jaayenge- not only did they accept her after her husband died, they were willing to forgive this major misstep of hers ("teri zindagi naye sire se sawarunga"). Now, she better be indebted for life. Mujhe soch kar hi ghutan ho rahi hai. 

LMAO, you've changed my mind on my most preferred outcome. I wanted Raghav to refuse straight up, but now I want Sulochana to do this ๐Ÿคฃ Wouldn't it be funny, though, if we're expecting this to be Sharda's breaking point, but it ends up being Milind's? He does have it in him- I remember his rage at Sulochana post-abortion, but he's become such a bland character ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

@bold- fully agree- I think I can see it playing out this way, which is what made the precap all the more disturbing. Poor baby. ๐Ÿ’” My slight peeve here is that he's once again not hearing what she said- she doesn't want reconciliation on these terms. She's not just said it, but even acted on it twice- not leaving with Vijay, and leading Raghav out of the house. It's consistent writing because of the mental state he's in, but he's making the same mistake he did when he came home from the Deshmukh's and told her she has a trash family (though I want him to go back to that ๐Ÿ˜…), which was presuming the best outcome for her, rather than listening to what she is saying. But of course, we haven't seen what leads to this scenario, so I'm trying to stay neutral. 

@bold - I want Raghav to realise this that going back to D house is not an option for Pallavi. I want him to only try to have them reconcile but at the same time realise it will be hell on earth for her to go back there and prevent that from happening at any cost.

He is a smart man I am sure he realises that Pallavi will never be safe in that house. He knows itโ€™s the other way round that Pallavi deserves an apology and not forgiveness.

He already said so if you really were a daughter to them they would not have thrown you out on the road that too in the middle of the night. I want him to remember this.