Raavi looks so much like a confused Billi to me. If you look at her expressions and then these pictures, you’d get what I am trying to say.


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Raavi looks so much like a confused Billi to me. If you look at her expressions and then these pictures, you’d get what I am trying to say.


Originally posted by: Transference
Raavi looks so much like a confused Billi to me. If you look at her expressions and then these pictures, you’d get what I am trying to say.
now that you mention it, she really does.. these pics are hilarious! 🤣
It’s been like 3 days PS time though🤣 also, online classes 🤷🏽♀️
The mrityunjay puja that just got finished was for 15 days, and someone on the show mentions that it’s been a month since the marriage 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Raavi looks so much like a confused Billi to me. If you look at her expressions and then these pictures, you’d get what I am trying to say.
Omggg why you do this to us 🤣
Already I keep imagining Dharmendra when I see Rishita. Now this 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
They’re on vacation (for a month) in the haveli, no one is worried about his studies 🤣 And they haven’t mentioned covid, so he’s either on summer vacation or bunking all classes happily 🤣
Logical questions and PS ka door door tak koi rishta nahi hai🤣
He missed more than 2 weeks of classes since the maha mrityunjay jaap was of 15 days.. he probably is on summer break 😆
no one will know even if he is bunking.. Gaumbi is too busy doing stuff for "maa ki khushi" now to ask him about his classes 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Raavi looks so much like a confused Billi to me. If you look at her expressions and then these pictures, you’d get what I am trying to say.
But this confused billi is really cute😍😍
Originally posted by: Transference
Raavi looks so much like a confused Billi to me. If you look at her expressions and then these pictures, you’d get what I am trying to say.
i will always remember this billi when i see raavi now 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
He thinks he has physics in BCom 🤣
I wish they showed more realistic things like Krish devoting some time on studies and Raavi helping him 🤪
Biology bhi hoga Bcom mein
He knows all about baby making procedure, better than Gaumbi, who talks shit before performing the procedure 🤣
Originally posted by: HQLEWMEM3BPP5ZE7
Biology bhi hoga Bcom mein
He knows all about baby making procedure, better than Gaumbi, who talks shit before performing the procedure 🤣
Krish is much better at foreplay than Gaumbi will ever be.. even without practical experience 😆
And, this is Shiva! Hooded eyes, furrowed brows all the time.

