Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣
Waise toh chullu bhar paani bhi chal jaata hai😆
Waise Ms.Komolika is looking good to me after I give post's first reaction🤣
Oops oops..Lavy ki daat padi 😋
Aisa bhi kya ho gaya? 😊
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Waise Ms.Komolika is looking good to me after I give post's first reaction🤣
Can you make the Nika music play when someone gets notifs from youuu? 😁
Aisi baatein nahi karte, meri hiran(my dear)😡
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Waise Ms.Komolika is looking good to me after I give post's first reaction🤣
I agree😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5