Toh meine kab bola mirchi
🤣🤣
Sweet likha tha na😆
Joke tha tum smjhi nhi...i know lame tha
😆
Sweet = mithai
I did get the joke. I just said ki even if I have a teekhi zubaan, I dont become a mirchi na? 😂🤦♀️😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Toh meine kab bola mirchi
🤣🤣
Sweet likha tha na😆
Joke tha tum smjhi nhi...i know lame tha
😆
Sweet = mithai
I did get the joke. I just said ki even if I have a teekhi zubaan, I dont become a mirchi na? 😂🤦♀️😌
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Aadat si hai aise jeeney ki type 😆
But this is also necessary.... Actually everything is necessary but only till a certain limit.
Yes😳
Very necessary and im thankful we all have someone for that❤️
Ek aur account bana ke chhondo banau kya uska? 🤦♀️
I have nothing to post. It is okay. Main aise hi nautanki karti hoon, baaki I have people who matter the most by my side and that that is all I really care about tbh 😇
😆 Tu pagal hai Tannu 🤗 Per we love you just the way you are ❤️
I did get the joke. I just said ki even if I have a teekhi zubaan, I dont become a mirchi na? 😂🤦♀️😌
Kya hoga mera🤣🤣
Tannu ek keh rhi thi IG p hai woh pr use nhi krti account
Ye ig p bhi sasta mehnga account hota hai😲
I like the term Sasta so Har jagah chipka deti hnu 🤣
Hum bewafaa hai 🙆♀️
I don't know him
Clip share krna...mein dekhungj cake destroy krte hue🤣
Waah🤣
Kya baat hai🤣