😆
Sab gum hai😭
Aur phir arpi bas aaje puchti hai DT khatam krna ka kya loge🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆
Sab gum hai😭
Aur phir arpi bas aaje puchti hai DT khatam krna ka kya loge🤣
Ok it's "Rasta O dekh Lia"
Till date I was under the impression that it's "Rasta udik dia" 🤔 😳
Tannu I was really missing you re 🤗
Tum ayi nehi.... Humne bohat miss kia tumhe 😭
Shagun kahi gya hai...saw his story of sky view from plane few days back 😳
Evergreen scene 🤣
Yeh ladka kiska beta tha? Karan-Tanya I guess, not sure 🤔 Most probably Karan-Tanya. 😆