Originally posted by: esprit_00
I can’t read / write Hindi lol so you guys check
Its English main hindi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: esprit_00
I can’t read / write Hindi lol so you guys check
Its English main hindi😆
I swear if after Ishqi proposal they force him to marry Rhea for Baby will be 🤢
Sarla says something like pyaar toh bhukhar somehing something Rhea ko reject something something.
Not sure.
Fir neeche Rhea ka - Sarla aunty voh already itna pareshan something something. 🐧
Can someone enlarge the pic and read the script 😉
"Ahaan meri beti ko reject kar chuka hai"
its there in the script!!!😲
can someone zoom in to his script and read what is written?🤣
I have gone crazy 😆
I’m sorry have some photos been posted here? as you are talking about green dress code and mehndi,
"Ahaan meri beti ko reject kar chuka hai" something something
Sarla says something like pyaar toh bhukhar somehing something Rhea ko reject something something.
Not sure.
Fir neeche Rhea ka - Sarla aunty voh already itna pareshan something something. 🐧
"Sarla argues more and more"