Vo Reema ko follow kiya tabse doubt hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vo Reema ko follow kiya tabse doubt hai 🤣
Even I observed colour coordination quite a few times these days ... what I think is they wear it on purpose to please normal fans.. I don’t think it is coincidence... forget about tt fandom... they need not do anything to get their crazy minds go wild
Personal life mai kuch nahi hoga na job na bf tabhi yeh kar rahi hai samjha karo
Originally posted by: saakkabc
Even I observed colour coordination quite a few times these days ... what I think is they wear it on purpose to please normal fans.. I don’t think it is coincidence... forget about tt fandom... they need not do anything to get their crazy minds go wild
Koi nahi kuch actors fake dating ka bhi acting karte hai for trp yeh bhi colour co-ordinate kar rahe😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBom2vBVsy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Samajh nahi aata yeh insaan sweet hai ya pagal hai😆
Sach mein watch party attend ki🤪😆
Ye kisi ko samaj nahi aata hai 🤪
Par I will still say ki sweet hai ❤️
Baaki dono apas mai discuss karle baad mai kya karna hai 😆
Personal life mai kuch nahi hoga na job na bf tabhi yeh kar rahi hai samjha karo
Pehle toh le log apni education complete kare 🤣
Agar sach bf chahiye toh aajkal itni saari dating sites hai 🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
There was a clip uploaded on TT by someone attending watch party. It’s a pvt meeting with very few special fans close to SFT members and they are talking one on one with KV. It’s a zoom video meeting.
That tweet has been deleted warna share kar deti idhar.
Rasleela I just said mockingly 😂
These SFT members are very jobless 😂
I mean thik hai KV ka attention chahiye par phir bhi aur wo Desilive wali wo bhi velli hai kya 😂😂😂
Sabh KV ke hotness ka shikar hai 😂
Pls koi inko samjhao ki sitara ko pareshan karen thoda taki promo mile. Itane gadhe kyu hai ye sabh 🙄🙄
KV kahan se milega agar show hi nahi hoga toh
That didi ne mujhe reply bhi nahi kia insta pe.. itana bhav hai na uska 🤢
Yup both are adults 😁