Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
We all did ya but pallu should hold on pyar nakoo let him confess first she should not cheap hojate hai ye bandha gada if he says madam I don’t love u then chop hoga🤷🏻♂️
Shailu I with you on this😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
We all did ya but pallu should hold on pyar nakoo let him confess first she should not cheap hojate hai ye bandha gada if he says madam I don’t love u then chop hoga🤷🏻♂️
Shailu I with you on this😆
more to her friend then him🤣...
yaa..friends come first always over anything
unknown to her, he kept her a name🤣
I was shocked sai talented in keeping name haye🤷🏻♂️
yaa...she said..he literally lives Raghav life🤣
ghamandi, gives names🤣
hes like no...when did i😆...so innocent act🤣
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
We all did ya but pallu should hold on pyar nakoo let him confess first she should not cheap hojate hai ye bandha gada if he says madam I don’t love u then chop hoga🤷🏻♂️
So true let him confess first👍🏼
yaa...she said..he literally lives Raghav life🤣
ghamandi, gives names🤣
hes like no...when did i😆...so innocent act🤣
Full onnnn nautanki
Anyone can guess from his facial expressions that he did gave names to her 🤣🤣
yaa🤣
Who committed this crime
Making him look babuchuck.
Seriously how do i unsee it
yaa...she said..he literally lives Raghav life🤣
ghamandi, gives names🤣
hes like no...when did i😆...so innocent act🤣
Exactly 🤣so innocent chupaRustam
Shivangi seedi hai 🤷🏻♂️🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Full onnnn nautanki
Anyone can guess from his facial expressions that he did gave names to her 🤣🤣
yaa...then he accepted too..i gave u one😳🤣🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4