Are Shikha nahi Sheetal 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Are Shikha nahi Sheetal 😆
But honestly, Sheetal made everything seem so convincing lol. Kya training di thi Aarav ko! 😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
But honestly, Sheetal made everything seem so convincing lol. Kya training di thi Aarav ko! 😆
But do kids really resemble like that with parents?😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Tanveer could have given birth to kaali billi.
Rhea kya paida karegi?🤔
Elephant baby🤣
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
But honestly, Sheetal made everything seem so convincing lol. Kya training di thi Aarav ko! 😆
That's the one track that I dislike in the show. Matlab, kuch bhi. It made Khushi look so silly. 😆
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Add this, "Inhe baccha banana aata bhi honga?"😏
Ahaan: "Haan! Dadi ne kahaan Bhagwan se poochna aur voh hone wali mummy ke peth mein baccha daal dete hai."
*everyone faints*🤣
Oh bhaisaab! Yaha itne asanskaari discussion kabse shuru ho gye.... lag rhea hai AVM ki Asanskaari-ness sabko affect kar rhi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
That's the one track that I dislike in the show. Matlab, kuch bhi. It made Khushi look so silly. 😆
Khushi was silly. Lol
Gul ke shows me aise gul khilte rehte hai 🤣
Will Monday have the airport bit?
I'm nothing like my parents 😆
I'm short tempered like Arnav & chatter box and crazy like Khushi.. I'm also bold like Ishqi, and can chit chat with ola /uber drivers and rikshaawaalas. I also ran off from a wedding like Ishqi & Zoya.
Aas-paas ke shopkeepers also know me. Random people talk to me about their problems (my colleagues and friends tell me, tujhme kuch hai - random person in a lift will chit chat and bye bhi karke jayenge mujhe)😆
So, I'm more like a love child of Gul's characters 🤣
OMG🤣