Lmao, somebody on the HT just said it was better to watch Shinchan than KKB! 😆
Kaun hai yeh Einstein.
Took them so long to realize this? No wonder we have such illogical tracks in this show. Makers know their audience😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lmao, somebody on the HT just said it was better to watch Shinchan than KKB! 😆
Kaun hai yeh Einstein.
Took them so long to realize this? No wonder we have such illogical tracks in this show. Makers know their audience😆
It was me, I told this long time ago in one of these threads😆
How many of you have seen this. It popped in my recommendations
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Kaun hai yeh Einstein.
Took them so long to realize this? No wonder we have such illogical tracks in this show. Makers know their audience😆
This show will go on till eternity even after I die. Probably I won't be around to see how the show ends
I haven't seen this. Did you watch conjuring movie part 1?
Conjuring minus nun is best. Ed and Lorraine are best
Yes I have
I love horror movies
I watched the curse of la Llarona last night 😈
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Conjuring minus nun is best. Ed and Lorraine are best
Did u like nun?lmao
I watched it on my bday😆
It is the genesis of this movie universe. Did u watch C3?
Originally posted by: lostandsherlock
This show will go on till eternity even after I die. Probably I won't be around to see how the show ends
No. It will end soon😆
C3 dekhna hai. Nun nhi dekha idk didn't feel like it. Dekhu kya?Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Did u like nun?lmao
I watched it on my bday😆
It is the genesis of this movie universe. Did u watch C3?
I was watching other day conjuring universe how it was created and all, there is also Annabell doll wala movies ugh. C1 was 🤩