Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Btw Patraleka's whole name was Patralekha MohitePatil 😆
Then she should be married to Mohit 😆😵 Just kidding
Then her surname will be Patralekha MohiteChavan 😆
🤣oh my dear lord🤣that would be....... quite horrific🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Btw Patraleka's whole name was Patralekha MohitePatil 😆
Then she should be married to Mohit 😆😵 Just kidding
Then her surname will be Patralekha MohiteChavan 😆
🤣oh my dear lord🤣that would be....... quite horrific🤣
See this serial has made me mental...And here's the proof🤣
Supporting Vahini and Devar affair 😵
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
See this serial has made me mental...And here's the proof🤣
Supporting Vahini and Devar affair 😵
This serial probably left a part of my brain, dead😐🤣
suffereings haaa
thats why i stopped coming here in morning, only for 5--10 mins
Are you well?😆
suffereings haaa
thats why i stopped coming here in morning, only for 5--10 mins
Maahi I also posted after so many days
suffereings haaa
thats why i stopped coming here in morning, only for 5--10 mins
I don't check the edt in the morning these day... I rather complete some pending work.... hop around in the house and check the forum later in the day🤣
Ya... health-wise I'm pretty well for the past 2-3 years😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I don't check the edt in the morning these day... I rather complete some pending work.... hop around in the house and check the forum later in the day🤣
Aaj saturday hai issiliye mein aayi hu subah nahi to dekh kar sirf chali jaati hun
I am sure you well since past 2 3 years bcoz there was no Ghum you know...I am asking about the past 2 3 weeks
Yesterday my Bhabhi said, I wanna write the writers that what shit they are showing. I laughed so hard when she said this...Hum itne saare log yahan paagalon ki tarah likh rahe hai woh nahi padh rahe yeh log aur aap ke akeli ki kahan sunenge