Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I never thought it would sound so amazingly well together
Maine toh jo pehle dimaag main aya type kar diya๐คฃ
Well unplanned but came out perfectly
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I never thought it would sound so amazingly well together
Maine toh jo pehle dimaag main aya type kar diya๐คฃ
Well unplanned but came out perfectly
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Maine inme se kisiko bhi essay ya ITV jaanne ka kuch nahi diya
Pucho in sab se
I thought Anti-Sheep is kinda the first time I am gonna do so maybe it wont be taken well
What is anti sheep? Give most unique answer? I would have topped it, lol
Laalach buri baat hai, deviyon! Yahaan hum last se first ya second aate hain aur aap log top 5 se top 1 ke liye itna ro rahi hain
Always aim for high no?
When I dont plan things then they always come perfectly
It was the toughest round of all
So Idk
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
When I dont plan things then they always come perfectly
Wow u have a talent then ๐
Yeh pillow cover ke andar ka material leke main kya karungi?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Drama hum karte
Queen toh yeh teen hai
Hum toh woh Duchess type ke hai
Less dramatic

Not a good thing tbh
Spontaneously stuff can be tedious to do
The hair is giving me anxiety
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1