RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ahaan dealing with anything not related to Ishqi 🤣:

Ishqi ka dhakka khane ke baad kahan hi energy bachegi🤣

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

1. rhea has started creating MU.  one of the voice spoilers did say this either this week or last week

2.  Any idea how far rhea is into her pregnancy?

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Badly need Ishqaan scene on Monday. Full 20 min for Ishqaan. BAS

Ishqi ek bar suna de AVM ko and dikha de old risky Ishqi. I am feeling so bad for Ahaan baby😭

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

1. rhea has started creating MU.  one of the voice spoilers did say this either this week or last week

No idea. I guess sonography showed 4-5 months but they will mostly stick to 1-2 months as it is more believable

sparklep thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

they dint reveal exact timeframe...based on Rheaa and her mom conversation, it was implied that it happened in last 6 months as Ahaan got so distant with Rheaa

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Badly need Ishqaan scene on Monday. Full 20 min for Ishqaan. BAS

Ishqi ek bar suna de AVM ko and dikha de old risky Ishqi. I am feeling so bad for Ahaan baby😭

Ye khwaish puri nhi hogi bina interruption ke😆 Par kash ho jaye

As much i m enjoying Ishqi's cold shoulder to him i m missing their cute banters😒

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: esprit_00

I also loved Kartik understanding the entire situation and pressures on Ahaan left right center to announce his wedding with Rhea - he is diffusing all these situations for him so nicely but Dadi is on to him. Today we know Ahaan won't have an issue breaking off his engagement to be with Ishqi - as long as he knows she feels the same. And I think after the Kartik conversation, he might just break it off completely with Rhea because it will be technically cheating on her emotionally. 

Hence, Ishk Par Zor Nahi❤️

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis7

What happened in today's episode? Mom and dad were watching some crappy regional show where the ML apparently got constipated or something.... hai ni to! Kuch bhi! 😵

I hope the male lead is okay now. Should we give him laxatives?😆

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I liked today's episode as well- perhaps a little high on the emotional drama part, but it was nicely done!

Ishqi's surname is still not mentioned on her offer letter, and the Singapore job is that of a PA! 😲

Ishqi again calls Ahaan sir at the start of the episode, and the rest of the folks as "guests" 

I thought they might wrap up the Raj anger part, especially after Ishqi's request and Dadi's talk, but good that they haven't brushed it under the carpet altogether. Raj remains frustrated and angry at Sonu.

So, it seems none of the Malhotras and the Mehtas (bar Ahaan) actually know why Ishqi landed up in hospital. I thought there'd be more questions on that part, but Rhea's the only one to ask it so far, and Ishqaan seem content to let it be their little secret! 

This seems like such a wedded couple-ly thing to do😳

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Wait for airport scene😆 I havent watched QH so dont knw abt that

QH too had an airport proposal (that still makes me swoon, btw), and Zoya's sautan, AKA billi, was pregnant too🥱