Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Yikes. Don't recall those horrible memories. ðŸ¤¢.

QH just didn't go bad or haywire.

It became utterly distasteful and disturbing to watch. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Ahaan was in no mood to talk or answer to:

Dadi

Sarla-Ginny

Mehtas

Rhea

lol... agar Ishqi Sir aur guest nahi kehti toh sab ke samne he would have taken her to their residence. ðŸ¤£

Aur thik hone tak wahin rakhta.. in ITV ppl take forever to recover when leads r in same home🤣

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All of you remember once again this is a gul Khan show and very soon we will start to see dadi and all her evilness spilling over !!! 

Is it possible that gul can ver make a clean fun show thts cute and as well adorable and funny never ????

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I don't understand why chachi is not revealing the truth to Ahaan-Sonu? Why can't she just go and tell them what they have been fed by their dadi about their mom is wrong? It's not like Ahaan won't believe her. He seems to love and respect her as much as dadi if not more. So what is stopping her? I don't buy that dadi blackmailing suicide thing. That is so lame a reason to keep such a big truth from Ahaan and Sonu. They deserve to know about their mom. Moreover I don't understand how can chachi share a good bond with dadi knowing what she did to Savitri? Shouldn't she ideally hate her or be scared? How can they be so normal about it?smiley44 sorry I do like chachi but this is something not justifiable. She can atleast give an hint to Ahaan about his mom so that atleast he can investigate himself

Probably DAdi blackmailing her ... and she knows Dadi's capability of revenge ... so for her family staying quiet... they did show in past she has tried to tell but failed because of emotional blackmail by Dadi hte chudail. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

She can find some other job🤣An itmi dur aayi hai to bina job kiye nhi jayegi risky Ishqi😆

Lekin nayi job lekar paisa ikhatta karke wapas aane tak Rhea would have married Ahaan and even pakdao him the kid🤣

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't understand why chachi is not revealing the truth to Ahaan-Sonu? Why can't she just go and tell them what they have been fed by their dadi about their mom is wrong? It's not like Ahaan won't believe her. He seems to love and respect her as much as dadi if not more. So what is stopping her? I don't buy that dadi blackmailing suicide thing. That is so lame a reason to keep such a big truth from Ahaan and Sonu. They deserve to know about their mom. Moreover I don't understand how can chachi share a good bond with dadi knowing what she did to Savitri? Shouldn't she ideally hate her or be scared? How can they be so normal about it?smiley44 sorry I do like chachi but this is something not justifiable. She can atleast give an hint to Ahaan about his mom so that atleast he can investigate himself

Daadi ka dead waala face nahi dekhna chahti. ðŸ˜†

RainOfDew thumbnail

Lekin nayi job lekar paisa ikhatta karke wapas aane tak Rhea would have married Ahaan and even pakdao him the kid🤣

Use lag rha hai AVM sent her away..why she wanna come back that too frm country like Singapore🤣.. at least ppl dont judge there😆

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueGeek

And the name of the company is Hint Singapore Limited... well the name is already hinting ki it's fake.

Pata chala bichari Ishqi jaye Singapore aur aisi company exist hi na karti ho. Phir to Ahaan bhi gaya aur naukari bhi ðŸ˜’

Ishki finds that Rhea cheated her with fake job. But now Ishqi is stuck in singapore with maasi . To move back to India , she needs money.She had only one way now.

Jo ladki Bal-kaatney aayi thee...wo aaj Singapore mein Jeb-kaat rahi hain.

Ishki - the jeb-katri girl.

Edited by Vicks_ki_goli - 2 years ago
_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pls someone show the CCTV footage to Ahaan, kahi se bhi dhundke lao dikha do magar

I want him to see kaise uss kamine ne Ishqi ka gala dabaya tha 

I sooo wish Ahaan could see that, but alass

I wanted him to get 100times more mad at Mayank, aankhein laal hojaye uski yeh sab dekhke 

I want him to say "tuune Ishqi ko haath kaise lagaya...how dare you..how dare you Mayank" 

Kitna hot lagega yaar 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Daadi ka dead waala face nahi dekhna chahti. ðŸ˜†

Dadi ne agar chachi pe mara muh trick use ki to i request her to go ahead nd tell them truth🤣