Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Started yesterday
Some 7 or something drabbles already posted ๐คฃ
i think its 12
mine was 9th one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Started yesterday
Some 7 or something drabbles already posted ๐คฃ
i think its 12
mine was 9th one
soniiiii๐ค I sent my answers yesterday..have HIGH hopes of going directly to top 10 from forever top 5๐๐
good luck to you and everyone else โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
soniiiii๐ค I sent my answers yesterday..have HIGH hopes of going directly to top 10 from forever top 5๐๐
good luck to you and everyone else โค๏ธ
all the bestโค๏ธ I hope your heart attack is better๐
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
soniiiii๐ค I sent my answers yesterday..have HIGH hopes of going directly to top 10 from forever top 5๐๐
good luck to you and everyone else โค๏ธ
Good luck to u too๐ค i hope u be in top 3๐๐คฃ
When is the results coming?
I thought deadline was tomorrow
I thought deadline was tomorrow
i am told its 12 june 12 pm ist๐ which is tomorrow๐คฃ
Humne bhi kuch aisa hi suna hai๐
Bhej diya?
Soni, lol, your cute but annoying habit and wishing others luck to top while ultimately topping yourself has still not gone ?:)
kya bheju?๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1