Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueGeek thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

The company where Ishqi is getting job in Singapore is a Salon.

From waiter to hairdresser. Well played Rhea.

And the name of the company is Hint Singapore Limited... well the name is already hinting ki it's fake.

Pata chala bichari Ishqi jaye Singapore aur aisi company exist hi na karti ho. Phir to Ahaan bhi gaya aur naukari bhi 😒

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved Sonu-Ahaan's scene.❤️

It was much needed, I really wanted to see this kind of a scene. 

Ahaan's realization that how in the process of becoming a perfect protective brother he went overboard and became a warden for his sister instead. 

Param nailed the scene.👏

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Oh God, it was such a distasteful scene 🤢. I wish I could unsee it. If that ever happens to this show, I am gonna go away from this place. Just cant bear it

Watch some good show nd sanitise ur eyes🤣 i m saved from that showi m happy😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

🤢

Damn why Gul cant be happy the way story is going nd audience enjoying.. i dont wanna see such thing

and then she ends up marrying his half brother for a while (nothing happens they are friends though)😆

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

and then she ends up marrying his half brother for a while (nothing happens they are friends though)😆

I dont wanna knw further🤣 Reading the plot make me feel🤢How ppl watched it🤣

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Yikes. Don't recall those horrible memories. 🤢.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Loved Sonu-Ahaan's scene.❤️

It was much needed, I really wanted to see this kind of a scene. 

Ahaan's realization that how in the process of becoming a perfect protective brother he went overboard and became a warden for his sister instead. 

Param nailed the scene.👏

Loved that scene completelyAt least he realise the mistake he did from Sonu's side.. i hope he understands Savitri's side too..

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Usmain the pregnant villain murders everyone. I don't think anyone here wants to witness that.😆

The baby was ML's jeeju's 🤢

🤣🤣CRAP GOD 🤣

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BDW many plot points are picked up from QH, thankfully characters are not QH level evil. 

Daadi is bad - but atleast she isn't a cold blooded murderer like Humaira's mom.. her name was raza / razia..?? I forgot. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlueGeek

And the name of the company is Hint Singapore Limited... well the name is already hinting ki it's fake.

Pata chala bichari Ishqi jaye Singapore aur aisi company exist hi na karti ho. Phir to Ahaan bhi gaya aur naukari bhi 😒

Rhea won't take that risk, agar Ishqi wapas aagayi toh?😲 🤣 but then she may think Ishqi won't have money to buy return tickets🤣