Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I thought Ahaan told Kartik, Raj, Sonu how Ishqi got hurt. Yesterday wen Kartik asked how Ahaan knows about Mayan he got flashbacks of Mayank accepting it to Ishqi and that blow to her head. Maybe he did not tell. I am confused

I think they know.. the way Kartik is trying to talk wid Ahaan for his feelings he know that he saved Ishqi from Mayank nd thats how she is in hospital

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Wait for airport scene😆 I havent watched QH so dont knw abt that

QH's bgm was "IPZN".

Similar characters like Sarla, Sonu, even Ahaan & Ishqi are somewhat similar to Asad-Zoya, pregnancy track was there in QH, in QH Asad's father ditched his wife and remarried due to his majboori  and Asad hated him; here Ahaan hates his mom.

But QH was damaged beyond repair. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Actually sarala and ginni doesn't know what happened to sonu on that night. But if raj muh phula ke baitega to sach me pata chalega. Tab kya hoga  sonu, dadi san ka band bajayehi shayad.

Edited by sumaishu - 2 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

QH's bgm was "IPZN".

Similar characters like Sarla, Sonu, even Ahaan & Ishqi are somewhat similar to Asad-Zoya, pregnancy track was there in QH, in QH Asad's father ditched his wife and remarried due to his majboori  and Asad hated him; here Ahaan hates his mom.

But QH was damaged beyond repair. 

Uff i dont want that to repeat here At least keep something original lets see hoping for the best

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

Today’s episode was a decent one but I am disappointed bcause I don’t get any Ishqaan scenes or Ahaan monologues about his feelings . He is literally running away fromRhea . Thank God Karthik saved him today . I really liked Ishqi’s ‘Sir’ .

Ahaan Sonu scene was the highlight today . Many social messages were conveyed in their talk.Very well written and emoted one . Ahaan at present is going through so much . His own values and sanskaars are questioned .  His own conceptions about relations and values are broken . He is literally in an identity crisis where he can’t understand which path should choose and how to

Choose and what is right and what is wrong. He fell in his own eyes . It hit him really hard that Sonu couldn’t confide in him and his own revenge on Ishqi . Two women whom he is emotionally close to couldn’t get a brotherly protection or trust from him . He failed in both relations . He believes Ishqi is like him and she has only hate for him but he is forgetting that this girl is so selfless and true and righteous that she knows and believes Ahaan is not at fault even though we believe otherwise .She is ready to go bcause she believes Ahaan wanted her to go as Rhea mentioned so . Her love for him has not faltered a bit but she is angry at him for not trusting her . But she is not angry for ruining her bcause she thought his actions are results of his beliefs . Ahaan is a really lucky guy to have Ishqi as his partner who is such a pure soul . She is naive still strong, poor but helpful, selfless , mature , courageous and what not. She will serve as a torch in his life and guide him from darkness and lies that daadi has weaved in his mind and heart and will pave way towards the light and truth . 

Ahaan’s and karthiks talk was really good eventhough short . Karthik is trying his maximum but Ahaan is still hesitant . 

I loved Karthik and Ishqi scene . Karthik is love and so pure . He knows how to shut up daadi and does always what is right . He knows what he wants . 

So finally came to know Jaswinder Gardner new get up and that is of coma patient . This wa least expected . How many responsibilities should Ishqis little shoulder take ? After marriage anyways Ahaan will also fall on her shoulder only bcause he is now baby stage that is completely clueless . He knows only one thing and for that he has no confusion and that is he doesn’t want to announce marriage or get committed to Rhea . 

Hope makers don’t show Ishqi taking money in exchange of her love for Ahaan bcause she wants to do treatment of Savvy . Pls spare us from these tracks bcause it will be terribly horrible . 

Daadi is main villain of the show and once again it’s proved Ahaan’s father was an abuser . One more thing came out today and that is Chachis name is Ritu . Never knew that . Someone pls sent this we ol daadi to mental asylum . Let her undergo the torture she gave . After truth revelation I don’t want anyone to forgive daadi bcause of her age or sacrifices or anything . She should’ve punished for what she has done . Now Rhea also coming under her wings . With these two together I doubt Ishqaan marriage happens . 

👏👏

Can't think of adding anything else to this. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Actually sarala and ginni doesn't know what happened to sonu on that night. But if raj muh phula ke baitega to sach me pata chalega. Tab kya hoga  sonu, dadi san ka band bajayehi shayad.

Sarla ka dhyan Ishqi se hate to dekhe wo Raj Sonu ka kya chak rha hai😆Wo to Ishqi ko bhagana chahati hai

RainOfDew thumbnail

I liked Kartik's trick to stop Sarla from announcing Ahaan Rhea's marriage🤣 kaali billi (Ishqi) hai yahan..unki line unhi ke against😆smort😎

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sonu-Raj's story is good. I am so happy Raj is showing his anger. Sonu needs to face it. I am sure he will clam down in a couple of days and won't show it in front of his mother. But Sonu has to go through her redemption. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Uff i dont want that to repeat here At least keep something original lets see hoping for the best

Usmain the pregnant villain murders everyone. I don't think anyone here wants to witness that.😆

The baby was ML's jeeju's 🤢

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Names are fixed...from now i shall remember to call them that....i can so imagine pumba and timon doing dance...just paste sarlu and ginnis face🤣🤣🤣

Sarlu-Ginni are the opposite of Hakuna Matata🤣