Thanks and you're welcome🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks and you're welcome🤗
Congrats Lavy for boards cancel🥳
So delicious foods! Thank God I just had dinner warna chuhe doudte mere pet mei ab tak😂😂😂
Thanks❤️
Glad you liked🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yay exams cancelled, thanks for party Lavy. Yummy menu
❤️❤️🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Darshi I am taking the pina colada
It will go well with the masala dosa I just had
Hinna Even I was taking pina colada😆
Let's share😂
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Congrats Lavy for boards cancel🥳
So delicious foods! Thank God I just had dinner warna chuhe doudte mere pet mei ab tak😂😂😂
Thanks🤗
Bach gayi aap😆
Yes😂😂
Btw Loved ur menu❤️
Many of my favs were there😅
Glad you liked it❤️
We have a similar taste then😆 I posted all my favs😆
Aww! That's great😳😆❤️
Sorry I already drank it, you shouldve come earlier🥺
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k