😲 Jo maine yuhi suggest kiya tha? Us par bhi gaana banega? 😲🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😲 Jo maine yuhi suggest kiya tha? Us par bhi gaana banega? 😲🤣
hanji bnega ask ashu to make thread... musicians ki koi kmi nhi hai fam me😆🤣
Congratulations to the cast and crew of MHRW 🥳
Sorry for being late!! Wrote a short poem:

To all those who tagged or mentioned me, I am blessed to find such understanding and wonderful souls here and am truly grateful for all the love. May it keep growing as MHRW keeps rising🥳
I started watching from the 1 March episode that my roommate was watching, where she went to his house and they had such a cute banter! Then the truck scene made me more curious on both the characters and I was hooked, and they continue to impress me everyday with the way they beautifully portray the characters. Wish them all the best for everything! ❤️
Ohhhh I want to hug and kiss this mhrw official account holder..
🤗 me too rishu
wonderful to hear your journey😛To all those who tagged or mentioned me, I am blessed to find such understanding and wonderful souls here and am truly grateful for all the love. May it keep growing as MHRW keeps rising🥳
I started watching from the 1 March episode that my roommate was watching, where she went to his house and they had such a cute banter! Then the truck scene made me more curious on both the characters and I was hooked, and they continue to impress me everyday with the way they beautifully portray the characters. Wish them all the best for everything! ❤️
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Most Wanted! Gorilla Lovers ❤️
Tagging some I think who appreciate....! You can tag more..
I am also a Gorilla lover
I dont know why Raghav calls him Gorilla, but I found out that one of the meanings of this name isKing of Monkeys 😆
Thank you for the tag Rishu ! 🤗
Seeing this just now but so sweet of you to remember me as the Gorilla lover
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Gorilla lover toh mai b hoon, Tanya and Rhea b hain,
Me also harekrishna shipper...
Thank you for the tag Samreen and for remembering me 🤗
Im so sorry im catching up on all this so late 😒