Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
TV pe dekha .... College mein kitne bullies hai 😡
IKR? She fainted. Itna mentally harass kar dia bechari ko 😭
Ye log kaise students hai!!
Kitne ghatia hai log hai , they should be in jail because of mental harassment
I was disappointed and angry at her after watching today's episode but this precap makes me so sad for her.I hate bullies 😡.
Originally posted by: pickachu
I was disappointed and angry at her after watching today's episode but this precap makes me so sad for her.I hate bullies 😡.
People love to have their nose in everyone else’s business than minding their own. SIAC students are a true representation of that 😭
shaurya ka reaction dekhna h bas ab
Ye log kaise students hai!!
They’ve shown their real faces😭 bullying is so bad. I can’t. Bechari Anokhi 😭🥺
Originally posted by: deepshiii
They’ve shown their real faces😭 bullying is so bad. I can’t. Bechari Anokhi 😭🥺
Anokhi bhi aisi nahi dekhi jaayegi..
Bichari ko kitna kuch.. 😭😭