NEW BTS 11th june-SUNKI drama..🙄 - Page 10

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by SRKian

I think I'm the only one who's liking this sunki shipπŸ™Š and I find sunny to be pretty interesting too.πŸ˜†And no it's not coz of farhad like most think wherever I say thisπŸ˜† I genuinely like them.

I know we all are entitled to our own opinions and likes/dislikes but I feel off late we're being a lil too hard on kirti just coz she isn't behaving good with raghav.

Also if someone like pallu and us can fall for raghav even after everything he has done to pallu then why can't someone like kirti fall for sunny?πŸ˜† 

Keerthi has never been nice to Raghav.. and so has Amma (mostly) but Amma's character has layers that holds my interest.. She has moments of conflicts and vulnerability which makes her equation with Raghav interesting. Her bonding with Pallavi is also better written.. Keerthi on the other hand has a monotone.. Shr comes across cold and distant in most of her relationships.. maybe because writers have not invested much in the character..

Mujhe bhi wahi lagi🀣

@b true!

We are soul sisters for a reasonπŸ€£πŸ€—

all pics superb......

raghav hugged sis to chk something m sure and thats y sunny in trouble.......🀣

sunny will ask his 2 favors back

pallavi might help 

I think I'm the only one who's liking this sunki shipπŸ™Š and I find sunny to be pretty interesting too.πŸ˜†And no it's not coz of farhad like most think wherever I say thisπŸ˜† I genuinely like them.

I know we all are entitled to our own opinions and likes/dislikes but I feel off late we're being a lil too hard on kirti just coz she isn't behaving good with raghav.

Also if someone like pallu and us can fall for raghav even after everything he has done to pallu then why can't someone like kirti fall for sunny?πŸ˜† 

Omg "Sunki" actually means Sunny-Kirthi? πŸ€£ I thought you guys found him sanki like baba so he got the sunki as in sanki sunnyπŸ˜†  also because I spell her name as Keerthi. Lol

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago

Accha then okπŸ˜†

😲itna bhi chipku ladki nakko mangta farhad ke liyeπŸ˜†

Ish specify kyun kiya ideas they take from us

Originally posted by Mihika

We are soul sisters for a reasonπŸ€£πŸ€—

U both without meπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I knew it kanjee aankhon wali.oe bharosa nai karna chahiye

Aapne bola tha Rocky arrest nai hoga 

Chori ke liye nahi hoga Ragini ko blackmail kiya uski compromising pics li usko force kiya isliye arrest karwaya hai

Oh really badi nyay ki devi ban rahi ho Raghav He bhi toh tumhe blackmail karke shadi ki force kiya

Raghav beast unleashed

Pallu ready to hit him

How dare you speak about my marriage my husband ho kaun tum 

I don't think SunKi relationship is out

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 2 years ago

Glad to have someone with the same views.

We as a society tends to judge anyone who has a different belief system than us. Sunny is also get judged on that basis by amma-raghav I think. And I agree as of now he doesn't need to ask for a second chance but since he was rude to amma-pallu he may asks for it.Although it was amma who behaved rudely with him first.

Indeed! This plotline will be more interesting than the same old friend -behen angle. And after the last day's iv by the producer I think we can hope for such a story line...the producer wants to produce LGBT shows in his next show so by going that I think he'd be ok to show live-in if the channel allows that is.

Exactly! If the said friend can consider his best friend as his brother ,and his best friend's mother as his own mother then why can't he consider his best friend 's sister as his own sister? I really hope Farhad doesn't break the bro -code here

I think with Pallavi, he's more or less compensated by helping, which is why she's on the fence wrt him rather than an outright negative opinion. With Jaya, yes, he definitely needs to apologize for both messing up the tattoo (it's truly a big deal, considering tattoos are lifetime commitments, any client would be angry), and for his defensiveness- as a professional, he should've been more apologetic, and offered solutions rather than getting as aggressive as he did. That said, I don't think he has done anything unforgivable yet. We don't know where they're going to take the character, but so far I actually like him a lot. He has interesting dynamics with both Raghav and Pallavi, and I may be in a minority, but I don't mind him and Kirti either. I think they're seeming a bit off since the actors don't have great chemistry, but sometimes chemistry just develops over the course of working together, so I'm happy to give it a chance. 

I was happy to see that the producer wants to look at LGBT content...then I remembered the rather insensitive and tactless Maa Da Laadla angle they took with Farhad, and I am a bit concerned about how they'd approach it as a serious plotline, if ever, though it won't be in this show, so that's a different conversation. Similarly with the Sunny/Kirti plot, I'd like them to present a fair point of view for them both. I'll be a bit disappointed if the show vilifies Sunny for his perspective, which is a perfectly valid life choice, just like Kirti shouldn't be vilified for hers, which is also completely valid. The issue is they want different things, so they have to either find a middle ground or break up. 

Zero interest in this sunki drama. Like I get it vamps and extra character is needed for story to go on but keethi is irritating and I doubt anyone even like sunny. At this point I wish gorilla came back and he and keethi hai chori chupke romance πŸ˜†

Originally posted by samarp2

U both without meπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Late aane ka punishment πŸ˜†