NEW BTS 11th june-SUNKI drama..🙄 - Page 11

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mihika

Late aane ka punishment πŸ˜†

😭...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by MistyDawn

It maynot be a bad thing  from the point of view of giving more meat to Farhad's character and ofcourse more screentime.

Arey nahi yaar aise screen time nahi chahiye farhad ke liyeπŸ˜† I won't be able to enjoy his scenes toh kya fayda having more screentimeπŸ˜†

Keerthi has never been nice to Raghav.. and so has Amma (mostly) but Amma's character has layers that holds my interest.. She has moments of conflicts and vulnerability which makes her equation with Raghav interesting. Her bonding with Pallavi is also better written.. Keerthi on the other hand has a monotone.. Shr comes across cold and distant in most of her relationships.. maybe because writers have not invested much in the character..

Amma has lost all the marbles for me for now at least so won't go thereπŸ˜†

But I do agree with kirti bit.In fact I said something similar to this during the lion time how she never tried to mend her relationship with raghav or amma-raghav even after knowing the attacks on him.so I totally agree with you about kirti. It's just that only recently I'm seeing ppl are going a lil hard in her especially after that slap episode. And of course about the sunki shipπŸ˜† so I felt we should maybe try to give her a benefit of doubt. I mean it's never easy to move from such a tragic past so easily after all. Amma couldn't forgive him even after being a mother and having soooo much love for him yeh toh phir bhi behen hainπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Mihika

We are soul sisters for a reasonπŸ€£πŸ€—

YesπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—πŸ€£

Omg "Sunki" actually means Sunny-Kirthi? πŸ€£ I thought you guys found him sanki like baba so he got the sunki as in sanki sunnyπŸ˜†  also because I spell her name as Keerthi. Lol

🀣🀣

I saw sayli using sunki and kirti in  her insta post toh I thought that's the official ship name and spelling🀣 been using this ever sinceπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Ish specify kyun kiya ideas they take from us

Thabhi toh specify kiya that we don't want any of these girls for himπŸ˜†

Originally posted by samarp2

U both without meπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Aww you'll always be our soul sister πŸ€—❀️

Originally posted by SRKian

Amma has lost all the marbles for me for now at least so won't go thereπŸ˜†

But I do agree with kirti bit.In fact I said something similar to this during the lion time how she never tried to mend her relationship with raghav or amma-raghav even after knowing the attacks on him.so I totally agree with you about kirti. It's just that only recently I'm seeing ppl are going a lil hard in her especially after that slap episode. And of course about the sunki shipπŸ˜† so I felt we should maybe try to give her a benefit of doubt. I mean it's never easy to move from such a tragic past so easily after all. Amma couldn't forgive him even after being a mother and having soooo much love for him yeh toh phir bhi behen hainπŸ˜†

Maybe because audiences are seeing Raghav put in so much effort to make things better for everyone, not just Pallavi..so they want Keerthi to cut him some slack.. after he exposed BWA in the MMS scandal, a scene between Keerthi, Raghav and Pallavi would have been nice to give a proper closure to that incident where Pallavi could've in a way apologised about what happened with Keerthi and Keerthi cud've acknowledged Raghav's help in clearing things out for everyone. She was hysterical in jail, and once the matter got settled, it was like nothing happened. 

I agree, wounds are deep and she has lost a lot at very young age so her despise for Raghav is very deep rooted.. but in small moments, they can show her having conflicts like Amma does when she is torn between her love for Raghav and her inabililty to move on from that tragic incident and forgive him.. he is her only brother afterall.. if today he dies (hypothetically speaking) and worse dies saving her, what a sorry situation it will be for her..