Okay tell me which next update u want guys?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay tell me which next update u want guys?
You get when I say Aryan is best than Sid🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Okay tell me which next update u want guys?
Whichever you want to write next😆
We will read anything😆
Good❤️
No I don't i just tease u but i never get angry.
Anyhow I know Sid is best😉
Still tell me?
I feel u want forgetting family update?😉
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
No I don't i just tease u but i never get angry.
Anyhow I know Aryan is best😉
Now it's done😎
Not exactly😆
Give Friendship update or Bad night😆
grrrrrr😈😈😈😈Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Oh my god 😲 my threaten works and both girls give comments in same time.
Well I am impressed so next update soon 🤣