No. Slapping sounds better🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
No. Slapping sounds better🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Now I'm really feeling lucky🤣
Checking notes?😳 Thank the universe that my mams aren't coming up with such ideas. They knew we won't write notes anyway 🤣
I bought notebooks in my 2nd semester and those are still new without ink on those. Now I'm in 4th semester🤣
😒..
hi fi 🙌 akka ..... even I brought notebooks to write in April .. and they are still waiting for me to write
Oh ... by the way .. slapping whom sounds better to you ?? 😏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
When Sarah and I are here at a time, those things are bound to be posted🤣
😲
( post saved )
Hmm.. how about punching ?? 🤔
Originally posted by: Andetheres
😒..
hi fi 🙌 akka ..... even I brought notebooks to write in April .. and they are still waiting for me to write
And my poor books will be left unwritten by me as there is hardly one month left for my semester to finish and I don't think I'm gonna use those books😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
And my poor books will be left unwritten by me as there is hardly one month left for my semester to finish and I don't think I'm gonna use those books😆
Whaaaaatttttt ??! 😲
Then atleast for exam preparation you won’t use ahh ?😳
Tagged the concerned person 🤣
I missed this 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
And my poor books will be left unwritten by me as there is hardly one month left for my semester to finish and I don't think I'm gonna use those books😆
mind voice of the books you brought : AM I A JOKE TO YOU ?? 🤨