Violence ?!! 😲
oh no 🤦🏻♀️
NO VIOLENCE ! ONLY PEACE NOW 😇
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Violence ?!! 😲
oh no 🤦🏻♀️
NO VIOLENCE ! ONLY PEACE NOW 😇
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I am fine now akka 🤗
I wanted to come before only .... but there was one teacher .. who asked us to take pics of the record which we were supposed to write .. and send it in the pdf form to her .......and then only we will get attendance for that class 😒....but who will write that listening to online class ( no one did too except two genius of our class ) .. she wanted proof that we r listening to classes and writing record !! I had to write nearly 15 pages for one class’s attendance
Ohh ok .. still be careful and safe !
Should I feel lucky that my lecturers aren't asking us to upload regular notes😆They're giving us assignments but won't ask about regular notes which we obviously won't maintain🤣
Hand Only akka 😆
It's already so peacefully here🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Should I feel lucky that my lecturers aren't asking us to upload regular notes😆They're giving us assignments but won't ask about regular notes which we obviously won't maintain🤣
Yeah you should feel lucky !
Because In another subject .. they literally want to see the notes that we take during online class after the clg reopens .. as of now .. except my name .. nothing else is there though ☺️
I don’t know from where they r coming up with these ideas
Yeah yeah !! I saw it in the previous posts 🤣
GHOSTS !! GUNS !! DIE !! KILL !! KNIFE !!
Breaking silence with hand means slapping??🤣

Even snapping can break the silence na 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Yeah you should feel lucky !
Because In another subject .. they literally want to see the notes that we take during online class after the clg reopens .. as of now .. except my name .. nothing else is there though ☺️
I don’t know from where they r coming up with these ideas
Now I'm really feeling lucky🤣
Checking notes?😳 Thank the universe that my mams aren't coming up with such ideas. They knew we won't write notes anyway 🤣
I bought notebooks in my 2nd semester and those are still new without ink on those. Now I'm in 4th semester🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Yeah yeah !! I saw it in the previous posts 🤣
GHOSTS !! GUNS !! DIE !! KILL !! KNIFE !!
When Sarah and I are here at a time, those things are bound to be posted🤣