the best thing i have learned from this show is to NEVER KEEP EXPECTATION
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
the best thing i have learned from this show is to NEVER KEEP EXPECTATION
have u ever visited dehradun
I was apparently taken to Mussoorie for my 1st birthday😳
aare it has been such a long tym aao kabhe hmare seher
Not sure I am posting this in the right place...BUT
In addition to this trend, I really REALLY want damaadji's show to air at 8pm; that is also a super iconic jodi. If KBC is 9-10; they will hopefully air iconic jodi S3 at 8pm...hopefully that will help Ghum CVs write a good storyline because their status will be in danger
WHY WHY WHY did I think it was such a good idea to watch this show and get attached to SaiRat;
I am from the neighbouring country😁
There's a fairy tale which says Ishani grabbed a knife during her 1st birthday celebration in Mussoorie and her Mumma was freaking outBut her father could successfully pull the knife from her🥱
Originally posted by: appisuri
aare i am chilled out only i am just saying why she has to make mockery of herself in every thing
Coz she like making mockery of herself
Originally posted by: Devikadish
trend needs to go on for few days. twitter pe agar koi hai toh please trend it for few days, ek din se kuch nahi hoga.
Ya just like Sai this is outburst of viewers emotions and frustration piled up from few months.