It's not a convo, it's a way of life😌
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's not a convo, it's a way of life😌
Babe I knew long back that they were nimba nimbi
Just a that in real life also they turned out to be one
Babe I knew long back that they were nimba nimbi
Just a that in real life also they turned out to be one
This reminded me of rottweiler 🤣
This is becoming #CoupleFootball🤣
Babe I knew long back that they were nimba nimbi
Just a that in real life also they turned out to be one
This reminded me of
Hum ko kya lena hai sab se
Tum se hi sab batein ab se
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua...🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
This reminded me of
Hum ko kya lena hai sab se
Tum se hi sab batein ab se
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua...🤣🤣🤣
Khuda jaane yeh kyu hua hai🤣
I am sure u dont want me and Ishani to start narrating ur amar prem kahani, 🤣
Hum tho aisa hai bhaiya, hum tho aise hai bhaiya 😛
I am sure u dont want me and Ishani to start narrating ur amar prem kahani, 🤣
Hehehehe😈