Poll
Raghav's favorite obsession with Pallavi? 💖🥳😍😘🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. Nowadays he is chanting her name 24×7, even Farhad is fed up of it.
He is just going fida over her. But this guy is such a tubelight, he haven't realised that he have fall head over heels for his SKD.
Haina
Raghav is in Love with Pallavi☺️
I vote for Pallavi's hair😆
Congratulations for 100 episodes🥳

OHHH YEAHHH ITS CENTURY❤️
Paul Maine tumko invite bheja tha 🤣
Alwaysss❤️Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
The thread is here. Thank you for the help girls. 🤗
Such a lovely thread.
in all this..i saw ur bidu too🤣.i was like y he is there, then realised its ur siggy🤣
I would love to😆 where’s that thread located?🤣
Sorry shri! Got too occupied with the other thread!
I love all of them, but the pool scene where he's carrying her in his arms, because of the way he's looking at her and observing just how scared she actually was.
I know 🤣
I was with you too na 😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4