Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Though I read your Pm, I was lost in poll threads...getting back to you... 😳🤗
Np 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Though I read your Pm, I was lost in poll threads...getting back to you... 😳🤗
Np 🤗
Guys i have posted my activity
If anywhere i failed to give credit to some people, then I apologize before hand.
Shri_12 I have given ur credit dear
I couldn't tag anybody in my main post. I have done it on the second post and also given credits
Originally posted by: christobelle
Guys i have posted my activity
If anywhere i failed to give credit to some people, then I apologize before hand.
Shri_12 I have given ur credit dear
I couldn't tag anybody in my main post. I have done it on the second post and also given credits
Oh! You have given in first post itself, I saw the second post only 😆
Thanks for that 🤗
Thread looks awesome
So finally who did 61-67 😆
Tell me I'm confused
If pe pigeon pigeon karte karte
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
So finally who did 61-67 😆
Tell me I'm confused
If pe pigeon pigeon karte karte
I have written 61
Check your pm