Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well., I feel Didi is at least taller than this husky dog🤣
But I am ready to bet all my textbooks that the cute husky will take away the best loyalty award handsdown, that too all the while wagging its tail🤣
Hmm,but we wouldn't be this famous if Ghum was hum saath saath hai🤔😎
Okay... the way the guy is holding the baby in the pic is freaking me out...like shouldn't he hold the kid a little more securely so he/she doesn't fall😅
All of this makes me wonder sometimes that how is our country's GDP low all this while with all this talent😃
Sera please don’t put dogs ka picture and compare it to didhi yaar please.
they are such beautiful creatures.
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Okay... the way the guy is holding the baby in the pic is freaking me out...like shouldn't he hold the kid a little more securely so he/she doesn't fall😅
True like it’s a newborn baby they are to be handled with care.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But I am ready to bet all my textbooks that the cute husky will take away the best loyalty award handsdown, that too all the while wagging its tail🤣
I think I should take back the husky pic. He is too cute.
Didi will be like this. 🤣🤣