Soujanya akka how's your health now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Soujanya akka how's your health now?
Ande, hope your health is fine now.
Hope to see you back soon.
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Soujanya akka how's your health now?
Now I am fine....
Good afternoon all....
Good morning all🌞....
Good afternoon all.....


I missed you all too ❤️
By the way .......

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL 🤗
How are you all ??
mhmm... the cc was only active with murder and life threatenings By Sarah akka and Manasa akka 🤣
By the way .... sorry for such a long poof !! I was about to come here last week itself ..but due to some unpleasant events .. and some new tricks by teachers .. I couldn’t come here ..
Hmm... i know I have a bunch of updates to comment upon .. but will do it on Sunday .. as I have a viva tomorrow 😆
how is Covid situation in your places ??
and yeah I could see many missed me ..❤️❤️
dont worry as I am back now 😎 ..
How is your health now ?!