Lol mujhe nahi pata tha, but der ans were so funny n yaha bhi woh date wala mast tha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol mujhe nahi pata tha, but der ans were so funny n yaha bhi woh date wala mast tha🤣
Chalo thank god m not alone😆 i thought everyone knew🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nahiii mujhe nahi pata tha. I still remember harley's ans for sheep games🤣
Have you seen her/his post in sam's last mini round. The task harley gave to sam 😂😂😂
I was going through one BWF Sheep thread tab pata chalaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nahiii mujhe nahi pata tha. I still remember harley's ans for sheep games🤣
I too remember those answers🤣
Have you seen her/his post in sam's last mini round. The task harley gave to sam 😂😂😂
Haan dekha tha na🤣 damn funny it was maza aagaya tha
Congratulations to top scores
Priya, Anmol,Hava, hbkrocks and Kifah.
Congratulations to all
Mujhe bhi full marks mile
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I was going through one BWF Sheep thread tab pata chala
I too remember those answers🤣
Do see harley's ans for sam game lol u will laugh like crazy
Congratulations
You are unofficial winner 🥳
Share the link
Have you seen her/his post in sam's last mini round. The task harley gave to sam 😂😂😂
After that Sam went missing from the whole forum