Originally posted by: Savera84
May not be full pledged, but I have done one sample sheep game with Zeal, one with Shibani and one anti sheep game with Alexia.
Cheers...
Oh then u know how it works. Good, just think like everyone else the ans hehe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Savera84
May not be full pledged, but I have done one sample sheep game with Zeal, one with Shibani and one anti sheep game with Alexia.
Cheers...
Oh then u know how it works. Good, just think like everyone else the ans hehe
tag your folks and let them know๐๐ผ
thanks shibu๐ค
finally...cant wait๐
ab tag bhi karo๐คฃ
Thanks Shibu for informing๐ค
Though I have had one heck of a luck with this game, I am super excited to play another one! Is this game actually called โsheepโ even otherwise or is it just an IF term?
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Though I have had one heck of a luck with this game, I am super excited to play another one! Is this game actually called โsheepโ even otherwise or is it just an IF term?
for that, you need to approach mujhemaarjaanedo, because I got to know such thing existed after his game in the Bollwood forum๐คฃ
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1